Meant for: Teams curious how their strategic planning can include input from multiple stakeholders, especially those traditionally marginalized from their work.
WithIn believes that strategic planning is an opportunity to visit multiple futures and engage deeply with those who share our vision but not our history, perspectives or experience. This orientation is not typical in most organizations. More often, strategy planning is designed to focus internally, and only engage external “stakeholders” for feedback on specific metrics or pre-determined programs.
The Re-designing Strategy Clinic supports leaders co-create strategic planning processes with those directly impacted by our work. The clinic will support your team to:
- Engage and center multiple community partners in strategy development and formation.
- Map and assess your network of partners.
- Learn and adapt scenario planning and human centered design frameworks to engage and collaborate with internal and external partners.
- Design a grounded and informed strategic planning process that integrates the experience and creativity of diverse community partners .
How you can make this happen:
- Schedule an intake session with the WithIn Collaborative. Let’s figure out if your goals align well with the focus of the Re-Imagining Strategy frameworks.
- Plan on an engagement that begins intensively. We recommend that the clinic happen over two 3 hour sessions (virtual or in person) followed by monthly check-in sessions focused on implementation and, if needed, course correction.
- Cost is dependent on the size of the planning group, and length of your strategic planning process.